Reading Now:

Photobucket

Romantic Suspence, Behind Closed doors by Shannon McKenna

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Guestbook

Photobucket

Worldmap

Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, March 24, 2011

In Loving Memory - Joanna Koopmans



Joanna Koopmans - van Hal


******

There is no night without a dawning,
No winter without a spring,
And beyond the dark horizon,
Our hearts will once more sing....
For those who leave us for a while,
Have only gone away,
Out of a restless, care worn world,
Into a brighter day....

******

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


With utter shock and still in total disbelieve, I found out today that someone I hold close to my heart has passed away. Were we people who had weekly contact, no, but she was the person through whom I started my spiritual journey. She was this mother of all mothers with so much love, compassion and strength to give out into the world. Always there for everybody and anybody, no judgements, no prejudice, she just simply was.
 
Her life was not easy for her, but the beautiful spiritual gift she had within herself and shared with many around, was shining brightly to all who were willing to receive. She was one of those rare stars that brightened up a dark night.
 
I'm going to light a candle tonight and burn some incense that is uniquely attached to her, to honor her life and send her my love to wherever she may be now. I know she is in a better, brighter and more loving place now.
 
My thoughts and prayers go out to her loved one's: family, friends, customers and to all those who she was able to help out in her life and miss her tremendously.
 
Rest In Peace, dear Joanna, I will miss you!
 
With love,
 
Natascha
 
 

0 reacties:

Blog Assistant

Photobucket
With spring in the air, my blog assistant decided to dress a bit more appropriate...

State Of Mind

Photobucket

Torn between the good stuff and the yummy stuff....

About Me

My Photo
Natascha
Winschoten, Groningen, Netherlands

With everything new, I ofcourse, had to get used to the idea of making, owning and maintaining a blog but I have to say, now that I’ve got the hang of it, it’s quite fun to do. Let me introduce myself, I’m Natascha, in my early 30’s and from a little place called Winschoten in the Netherlands, I’ll be your host on this blog.

As an avid reader you’ll find that most of my blogs will maintain reviews, books, topics about books, writing and such, but as I am a diverse person myself, it will include many other topics on things that I find interesting in life. So welcome to my world, and happy blogging!
View my complete profile

Visitors On Blog

The ROOB Posse

Followers