Reading Now:

Photobucket

Romantic Suspence, Behind Closed doors by Shannon McKenna

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Guestbook

Photobucket

Worldmap

Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, October 21, 2010

Poem: Longing Whisper

 
LONGING WHISPER

A whisper on the wind I caught
A gentle swirl, a caressing breeze
It silently tells about a secret love
As I see the dancing leaves

Teasing my soul and warming my heart
I feel my other half
Giving me reason to believe and to long
While my gaze wanders off

Looking afar in hungering knowlegde
Knowing he's not far from here
Whispering back in the flowing wind
To let him know I'm near

The full moon will light the rest of the way
Making the path towards me clear
So I'll sit back awaiting impatiently
For welcoming he, whom I hold dear

Once I know, we will be united
For we both know we really long
To love, to touch, to finally be
As we once were, to be one
 
___________________________________________________________

******** THIS POEM IS COPYRIGHT PROTECTED BY ME ********
___________________________________________________________

0 reacties:

Blog Assistant

Photobucket
With spring in the air, my blog assistant decided to dress a bit more appropriate...

State Of Mind

Photobucket

Torn between the good stuff and the yummy stuff....

About Me

My Photo
Natascha
Winschoten, Groningen, Netherlands

With everything new, I ofcourse, had to get used to the idea of making, owning and maintaining a blog but I have to say, now that I’ve got the hang of it, it’s quite fun to do. Let me introduce myself, I’m Natascha, in my early 30’s and from a little place called Winschoten in the Netherlands, I’ll be your host on this blog.

As an avid reader you’ll find that most of my blogs will maintain reviews, books, topics about books, writing and such, but as I am a diverse person myself, it will include many other topics on things that I find interesting in life. So welcome to my world, and happy blogging!
View my complete profile

Visitors On Blog

The ROOB Posse

Followers