Reading Now:

Photobucket

Romantic Suspence, Behind Closed doors by Shannon McKenna

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Guestbook

Photobucket

Worldmap

Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I'm back....


Hello blogpeeps,

I’ve been away from blog-land for a while, couldn’t find the time to commit to blogging on a weekly base, part of it, because real-life stuff had me caught up in spending most of my time and energy away from keyboard, and partly because I wasn’t sure how to fill in my blog, which posts to post, or which ones to write.

However, I found it should be a part of my little world - on the big world-wide-web – and that entails a lot. I’m creative – as well in the knitting, embroidery, card-making area, as in the writing area; I’m an avid reader and reviewer of the romance-fiction; and my Yorkshizer: Bodhi Diablo, and my alpha cats: Ash and Simi are a huge part of my life too; my alter-ega’s on the MMORPH World of Warcraft, demand their time and I also like spending time with my family and friends, music and at work too!

So that’s my life in a nutshell but I’m more and more longing to hit the keyboard and type up small parts of my life in a blog-style, posts can vary in subjects and whatever is on my mind will show.

I hope you’ll all enjoy reading up on my life – often with a hint of self-mockery and a huge wink to the subject at hand, sometimes on a more serious or frivolous note.

Following myself....
You might think, why on earth is she following herselve but apparently it's good luck in doing so - or so it has been whispered in my ear. And I think everybody can use some good luck in their life so figured why not give it a try ;-).

Now for the update on my 'reading now gadget'….
It’s my sisters doing… I am not one who will most likely pick up gay-romance, but I’ve been hearing people talk about it and it seems so much of an enjoyment for them that I’ve been playing with the idea of reading a novel in this genre. My sister was here over a week ago and brought me a book by Steve Kluger – Almost Like Being In Love, which she thought I would enjoy, so tonight I’m going to give it the good old college try and will let you all know how I get by on that!

On another note:
Craving Chinese food at the moment. For those who didn’t already know, I’m on a low-carb diet, started April 9th, 2011 and lost about 10kg’s – still a long way to go. A few weeks back had a desperate craving for veal-croquettes (an unhealthy but oh so delicious snackfood snack in the Netherlands), it has passed, but now all I can smell, taste and see in front of me are egg-rolls. I promised myself a big egg-roll when I lost 20kg’s so I’m half-way there and trust me when I say I CAN’T WAIT!!!!! However hopefully it will still taste as good as I remember, my taste-buds haven't been the same since I'm on this diet, not for the worse, but certain flavours are just different now *sigh*.

Simi is seeking some very much needed attention - that it has been raining all day and he has been in-house bound, being a bit of a teasing cat, stepping on my keyboard and sitting in front of my pc-screen, so I’m heading off, but will post again very soon!

Bye bye for now,

Hugs


4 reacties:

Leontine said...

I luuuuuuurvw this way of catching up and you really have a knack fro writing column-stylw blogposts! I can't wait to hear you about Almost Like Being In Love, I've got my review posted with already a page long quote if you want a quick sample ;) Anyhoo, so its egg rolls huh *smiles* it's still chocolate with me, i'm such a singleminded gal that way LOL I like my body is struggling, it loses some, it gains some and then it loses some, it's a rocky road... I think I need to do some excersizing next to it so exploring optioms ATM

Give Simi a hug from me :))

Leontine said...

Ps: I think typing on iPad will forever give comments with typo's gallore *sigh* I hope you can decipher the comment ;)

Natascha said...

lol @ the i-pad typo's ;-) I'm heading off the bed with my to explore gay-couple *giggles* so hope it'll be good!

Yeah it's eggrolls at the moment, i just love too much food!!!! It's like every week it's a new flavor that hits home with me *sigh* but I'm looking forward to my wicked day full of none-dieting and stacking up on all that I'm not allowed to eat, starting with eggrolls, hmmm I think I'm even going to get it the night before, that way I can really start my day with something nice!!!!

I was in the Lidl supermarket today and they had that melt-chocolate for in the fondue, white, milk and dark OMFG are they kidding me?! It's just too much to handle I tell ya!

Leontine said...

Hon, I can deal with the white, milk and dark chocolate for the fondue...it's creme brulee that has me positively in a carb swoon.

PS: Okay, okay...now that I have a mental pic of chocolate fondue I have a double carb swoon. I'm such a weakling LOL

Blog Assistant

Photobucket
With spring in the air, my blog assistant decided to dress a bit more appropriate...

State Of Mind

Photobucket

Torn between the good stuff and the yummy stuff....

About Me

My Photo
Natascha
Winschoten, Groningen, Netherlands

With everything new, I ofcourse, had to get used to the idea of making, owning and maintaining a blog but I have to say, now that I’ve got the hang of it, it’s quite fun to do. Let me introduce myself, I’m Natascha, in my early 30’s and from a little place called Winschoten in the Netherlands, I’ll be your host on this blog.

As an avid reader you’ll find that most of my blogs will maintain reviews, books, topics about books, writing and such, but as I am a diverse person myself, it will include many other topics on things that I find interesting in life. So welcome to my world, and happy blogging!
View my complete profile

Visitors On Blog

The ROOB Posse

Followers