Reading Now:

Photobucket

Romantic Suspence, Behind Closed doors by Shannon McKenna

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Guestbook

Photobucket

Worldmap

Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, May 16, 2011

Musical Monday...


At the moment I feel we (the Netherlands) have been cheated out of an admission to the finals of the Eurovisionn Songfestival. When you see which countries did make it... Doesn't anybody know what the original Eurovision Songfestival was all about? It seems lately it's not about the quality of songs anymore, but those who win are the one's who act as strange and as ridiculous as possible on stage. For me the semi-finals are more the atmosphere and quality of the Eurovision Songfestival, than the actual finals.

I used to love watching the Eurovision Songfestival, but nowadays I don't even bother to stay at home and if I am at home, I'm preferring to watch something else, it's a shame really.

But herewith, in my own world, I want to honor those who were send out from The Netherlands to represent us in the Eurovision Songfestival, and to me they are top notch. Well done lads, you can be proud of yourselves and keep your heads held up high!!!

*** ROUND OF APPLAUSE ***



3J's  - Never Alone
Awake your heart
You fear it but we'll make a start
Seems like the wind just blows your way
With clouds full of rain
And you hide... because the world ain't right
Know that your cold and hurting soul
Is never alone

Don't waste your time
Just lift your mind
Imagination comes alive
Now you know that I'll be by your side

Feel the rising hope
And the sky will open
Take my hand don't stall have faith
Though the road is long
There are golden gardens
At the sweet end of your trail

Lay down now
I'll ease your heart, erase your frown
To light up the darkness in your dreams
I will be here
And we'll find, the freedom you left behind
Capture the sun, the source, it shone
You were never alone

Don't waste your time
Just lift your mind
Imagination comes alive
Now you know that I'll be by your side

Feel the rising hope
And the sky will open
Take my hand don't stall have faith
Though the road is long
There are golden gardens
At the sweet end of your trail

Though the road is long
There are golden gardens
At the sweet end of your trail

At the sweet end of your trail

3 reacties:

Leontine said...

You're right, this isn't half that bad! Especially if you compare it to some of the songs in the finals. BTW, I told our mum anyone who liked that song from Ireland must've been on crack....she says with the dryest of tones; then I was on crack apparantly ROFLMFAO

Hon have a great nights sleep and shrug of the tiredness, it worries me sometimes (((hugs)))

Natascha said...

No need to worry about the tiredness, it'll pass again, just that stupid whiplash rearing it's ugly head from time to time *sigh*.

LMAO I knew she liked the song, already told her near to the same thing ;-) and then she went like, what was wrong with that song, I loved it -and I went: huh are you deaf???? They didn't hit a single note right and don't get me started on the performance, but apparently there's not count for taste right? She and me music wise are not on the same wavelength.

Leontine said...

You and I are not always on the same wave length either but on this, we agree *grin*

Blog Assistant

Photobucket
With spring in the air, my blog assistant decided to dress a bit more appropriate...

State Of Mind

Photobucket

Torn between the good stuff and the yummy stuff....

About Me

My Photo
Natascha
Winschoten, Groningen, Netherlands

With everything new, I ofcourse, had to get used to the idea of making, owning and maintaining a blog but I have to say, now that I’ve got the hang of it, it’s quite fun to do. Let me introduce myself, I’m Natascha, in my early 30’s and from a little place called Winschoten in the Netherlands, I’ll be your host on this blog.

As an avid reader you’ll find that most of my blogs will maintain reviews, books, topics about books, writing and such, but as I am a diverse person myself, it will include many other topics on things that I find interesting in life. So welcome to my world, and happy blogging!
View my complete profile

Visitors On Blog

The ROOB Posse

Followers